The Human Jukebox Alumni Association’s Objectives:
- Contribute to the Southern University Music Program’s endeavors with supplemental financial assistance
- Spur the interest of talented musicians to strongly consider attending Southern University and to participate in available musical ensembles
- Promote goodwill within the community via community-based initiatives
- Provide members with a convenient platform to maintain lasting inter-personal relationships
- Develop new bonds between alums, current band students and members of the community
The Human Jukebox Alumni Association is dedicated to financially assisting the Southern University Music Program. Our organization helps prepares young people for college and we use service projects to build up the community. Become a member or donate to our cause!
The Human Jukebox Alumni Association, Inc. is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.